WTI- Wichita Technical Institute
2051 S Meridian Ave, Wichita, KS, 67213
1.CRST Expedited - New and Experienced Truck Drivers WantedServing the Wichita, KS area
TruckingTruck Driving SchoolsTruck Driver LeasingIndustrial, Technical & Trade Schools
I GOT MY PROGRAMMED BLANK ATM CARD TO WITHDRAW A MAXIMUM OF $5000 DAILY. I AM SO EXCITED BECAUSE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR DELIVERY, DIDN'T GET SCAMMED, AND I NOW OWN MY HOME,MY BUSINESS HAS GROWN BIGGER
Personnel Services Inc
301 N Main St Ste 340, Wichita, KS, 67202
Please try reloading the page.
Great company! We had them install cameras and a security system and we love them both. We can see the cameras and control our security system from our phones! Highly recommend these guys if your looking for a quality local company
Terrible customer service and the truck drivers are lazy crybabies. They are extremely rude. We have about every other truck line come through our yard, and Price is BY FAR the worst. We only have problems with them. I would give negative stars if I could.
We have been using Price for several years and have yet to have a problem. Their rate quote system is a little antiquated but they generally come up with excellent quotes both within Kansas and brokering beyond. Our freight is not breakable but I have not experienced them treating it roughly. We have not encountered any drivers who are less than professional. Lee, their sales person, is simply the best. I find it hard to believe the Price Truck Line we deal with is the same as the one others have reviewed here. I would recommend them above most of the other truck lines that service Wichita!
Very rude and sexist driver. We have stopped doing business with this company. I emailed 2 people to have my complaint heard, but received no response. Not worth whatever amount it would save anyone.
I hate even giving them a 1 star. They don't deserve it! Save yourself the trouble and find another truck line to deliver. Worst customer service. Driver's with terrible attitudes that drop and break $5000 of pump units and jumps in truck as fast as he can and drives away. Another time stopped to ask if we were an address that was on delivery slip and we told him that the business listed was in another town 7 miles away. He calls his supervisor and the supervisor calls us and tells US that we have to take someone else's delivery???? Um no. That's not ours. Completely different business name & address that it was suppose to go to. That makes a lot of sense. Supervisor even said, 'well I will just put that you refused to sign for it.' HELLO!!!! It's not our!!! It doesn't have anything to do with us!! So if you don't want items dropped and broke and want to receive your items and make sure they don't end up at another business in another town...... don't use them!
If I could give less than one star that would be great! This is my 3rd experience with them that was horrible. The first experience the dispatch yelled at me because I asked them to deliver to a different location. The second experience they dropped a very expensive piece of equipment and left before we could even look at it. That cost us $5000. <---- Yes you read that right. FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS!!! The 3rd experience just happened. There is a company that has a similar name to ours and the address had the wrong town on it. So they decided they would just deliver it to us. I corrected the address and explained where it was at. Again the dispatch called and tried to get me to sign a refusal for the package, instead of having his driver deliver to the correct address. The driver sat in front of our store for the same amount of time it would have taken to drive and unload the package at the correct company. Not only does the dispatch have a horrible attitude but the drivers are the worst. Extremely rude. So in conclusion if you want to receive your package and it not be in a pieces go with a different company.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.