1.National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial TiresServing the Wichita, KS area
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingDiesel EnginesTruck Service & Repair
National Truck & Trailer Repair, Truck Breakdown Roadside Assistance, Heavy Duty Towing, Commercial Truck Tires Nationwide U.S. and Canada 24 Hour Any Where Any Time! Semi Truck Repair, Semi Trailer R
2.Red Line Tire & Repair
840 S Saint Francis St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.El Chihuas Tire Repair
408 W Harry St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
4.A-Plus Auto & Truck Repair
3134 S West St
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAutomobile Accessories
525 E 1st St N
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
They inform me of the state of the issues they have found and give me my options. With service like this and such a clean shop you can bet I will keep coming back.
11770 W 21st St N
Tire DealersAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Frank is the BEST. He always takes care of whatever need we have and searches until he finds the problem. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
7.Discount Wheel & Tire
215 N West St
Tire DealersAutomobile AccessoriesTruck AccessoriesWheels
Great personal and friendly service, they went out of there of way to get me back on the road as fast as they can, I will recommend to all my family
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.