Serving the Wichita area. The leader in flooring/carpet!Call for an in-home estimates.
1.The Butler Group
7707 E Osie St # 404 Wichita KS, 67207
PlumbersCarpet & Rug RepairFire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding Contractors
Visit our website
2.ServiceMaster By Best
729 E Boston St
Air Duct CleaningCleaning ContractorsBuilding MaintenanceJanitorial Service
Don't use Servicemaster by Best! When I called for an estimate, they said no hourly charge would apply but when they sent me the bill, it included 4 hours hourly charge at 41.43 per hour. When I calleMore Nearby Locations »
3.Wichita Carpet Cleaning
269 W Douglas Ave
Carpet & Rug RepairRugsUpholstery CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners
Wichita Carpet Cleaning, Water Damage Restoration
4.Wichita Carpet Cleaners
2132 N Rock Rd
Carpet & Rug RepairCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaners-Water Extraction
3930 S Arapaho St
Carpet & Rug RepairWater Damage RestorationFlooring ContractorsCarpet Installation
6.Professional Carpet Binding
3020 S Hillside St
Carpet & Rug Binding MachinesCarpet & Rug Repair
7.Givens Cleaning Contractors Inc
250 N Pennsylvania Ave
Fire & Water Damage RestorationAir Duct CleaningDuct CleaningFurniture Cleaning & Fabric Protection
Givens Cleaning Contractors is a restoration company that provides cleaning services for government, industrial, commercial and residential sectors. It offers water and fire restoration, mold remediat
Serving the Wichita area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Vacuuming frequently, especially in high-traffic areas like stairwells and hallways.
- Cleaning stains as quickly as possible – the longer a stain rests, the more permanent the damage becomes.
- Cleaning stains efficiently – do not scrub the stain but blot it, and use mostly water-based products to remove any residual staining.
- Placing mats in places like doorways to prevent dirt and moisture from entering the carpet.
- Get a professional, machined deep clean every 12-18 months.