East Wichita Dentist
8150 E Douglas Ave, Wichita, KS, 67206
4805 W Central Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Equipment & SuppliesCosmetic Dentistry
Thank you so much to all the staff at affordable Dentures for the kindness they have shown me. I had my top plate done there when the last company owned it. It was not a good experience. It was sheet
2.Smart Teeth Affordable Dental
233 N Hillside St
Dental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentists
LOVE THIS PLACE! I got my teeth cleaned and whitened for half the price as my last dentist. Family friendly. Clean and Modern. Everything points to yes and best!!
Winter Park Dentistry
1445 N Ridge Rd, Wichita, KS, 67212
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.