Community Healthcare Center
200 Mlk Jr Blvd, Wichita Falls, TX, 76301
2925 Southwest Pkwy Ste 500
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
I just have temps right now,and so far i have been really pleased w Dr Knowles and staff.They were very understanding and patient with me. If you understand they do have to get you in and out. Im 5wks
2.Dentures + Implants
3916 Call Field Rd Ste 600
DentistsDental HygienistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
3720 Call Field Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDental HygienistsDentists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
2515 E Elliott St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsPeriodontistsDentists
Contact Us For More Information
5.Brian L Hasse DDS
1211 Loop 11
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Dr. Brian Hasse is a General Dentist serving the Wichita Falls area for more than 30 years. Dr. Hasse is experienced in Composite Fillings, Restorations and Periodontal Scaling & Root Planing. He is a
6.Wichita Falls Orthodontics
3621 Maplewood Ave
OrthodontistsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
7.Frech Devek K MSD
3621 Maplewood Ave
OrthodontistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentists
Vernon R Nesmith
2405 9th St Ste A, Wichita Falls, TX, 76301
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.