1.La Casa Dental
1211 Loop 11
Dr. Hasse and his staff including Hilda, his wife, are so nice, caringand professional. He was so good with my mother's dental issues andhas been my dentist for over 25 yrs.I recently had a problem wi
2211 Midwestern Pkwy
* Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry for the Whole Family * We Build Beautiful Smiles * New Patients Welcome * Taking Care of Your Family with Kid Friendly Dentistry * Most Insurance Accepted
3.Community Healthcare Center
200 Mlk Jr Blvd
DentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsEducational ServicesClinics
2200 Kell Blvd
Best dental practice I have ever been to. Their technology, and knowledge is exceptional. There is no need to go to Dallas to find doctors who are qualified to handle complex cases. We got them right
5.Community Healthcare Center
200 Mlk Jr Blvd
DentistsClinicsEducational ServicesMedical Clinics
Community Healthcare Center is a local, not-for-profit primary medical care, dental and counseling clinic welcoming all ages in Wichita County and the surrounding 13 counties in north central Texas. O
3711 Gregory St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Founded in 2002. Kool Smiles is a network of local dental offices dedicated to expanding quality dental care access for children and families in underserved communities. Kool Smiles provides preventatMore Nearby Locations »
7.Vernon R Nesmith
2405 9th St Ste A
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Visit our website
r. Nesmith provides services in all phases of general dentistry, including cosmetic smile enhancements, implants, orthodontics, restorative dentistry and comprehensive family dentistry. He participate
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future