1.Brogdon Dental PC DDS
3920 Dayton Blvd
Everyone at Brogdon's Dental is committed to customer service excellence. They operate at the highest quality of professionalism that any patient could ask for. The hygienist was wonderful with our fi
2.Foster, DavidServing the Whitwell, TN area
Wonderful atmosphere. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. Dr. Foster was incredible - very patient, understanding, and soooo gentle. Saw some of his dental work on his website and I couldn't believe the d
3.Janette G Gardner DDSServing the Whitwell, TN area
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Welcoming New Patients of all Ages.
4.Blood Sheldon T DDS PCServing the Whitwell, TN area
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
5.Chattanooga Center for Comprehensive Dentistry
830 Cherokee Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Paul Carico Jr. has been practicing dentistry in Chattanooga, TN for 31 years. After receiving an undergraduate degree in chemistry from the University of Chattanooga, he obtained his Doctor of De
6.Sequatchie Valley Dental Associates PC
507 Betsy Pack Dr
Jasper, TN. We make beautiful smiles a reality. Quality dental care provided by dentist Kaz Hasnani and staff at our beautiful TN office. Providing a wide array of dental procedures including Implant
7.Long, H MichaelServing the Whitwell, TN area
DentistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to the office of Dr. Michael Long and Dr. Matthew Thurman.We are pleased to be your familys resource for comprehensive and comfortable dental care. Each time you visit our office, our entire t
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future