American Local Locksmith
Serving the Whittier area.
1.Baker's Lock & Key Service
14078 Lambert Rd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesGuns & GunsmithsAccess Control Systems
Since 1977, Baker's Lock & Key Service has been your total security company, working with you regarding any lock and security issues that arise.With five fully stocked and equipped service vehicles th
2.Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Had a great experience with Able, they responded to my call with in 15 min. I recommended them to my family and friends!
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
4.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
5.Taylor's Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Experienced, Low Prices & Service Since 1962 - All Work Guaranteed - Licensed & Bonded - We Honor AAA Members - Commercial Accounts Welcome - Saturday By Appointment.
6.A-Armor Lock & Security
16711 Parkside Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
* Serving L.A. & Orange Counties * Prompt Courteous Service * City Licensed * Bonded * Liability Insured * Radio Dispatched Same Ownership Bellflower Lock & Safe 17630 Bellflower 2 Blocks S. of 91 Fwy
7.Bellflower Lock & Safe
17630 Bellflower Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
Welcome to Bellflower Lock & Safe. Our locksmiths in Southern California offer solutions for all your locking hardware needs. Whether you need a residential locksmith, commercial locksmith or a Safe t
Call A Pro
Serving the Whittier area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.