Express Electrical Service
Serving the Whittier area. Click Business Name for More Information.
When you have an electrical issue, its important to have a company that you can trust to be there for you and to fix the issue quickly. With RighTime Home Services; expert service guarantees, you can
2.Express Electrical Services
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
SENIOR CITIZENS MENTION THIS AD FOR A 15% DISCOUNT+1more
Awesome service. The most knowledgeable electricians I have ever met. If anyone is in need please contact Express. They are the best.
3.Local Electrical Contractor
quick and friendly electrician had my problem diagnosed and fixed within 2 hours. Will use agian
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
5.S.E. Electrical Services
Mike did a great job at our home installing a new light fixture on the wall. He took his time to figure out the best possible way to connect to the switch wiring. The job was done right and at a reaso
6.Safe-Way Electric Co
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting ContractorsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
Do it Right! Do it the Safe-Way! Quality-Value-Service-Low Flat Rate Pricing-No Overtime Charge! Evenings- Weekends & Holidays All Work Guaranteed in Writing-Lifetime Warranty-No Job Too Small Call No
7.Gomez Electric Inc.
4201 Elmwood Ave
ElectriciansElectric CarsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
$100 off any project over $1000+3more
This guys are really good I like their personality and work they make you feel safe. They rewired and upgrade my moms house with no problem they kept the place clean everyday before they left. It pass
Serving the Whittier area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.