Hillsview Dental Care
Serving the Whittier area. Local General Dentists.Call Us in Anaheim, CA.
1.Shahriar Parvizpour DDS
8152 Painter Ave Ste 101
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Advanced Dental Center
15030 Whittier Blvd Ste 106
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersImplant DentistryOrthodontistsDentists
3.Warner David A DDS Inc
9209 Colima Rd Ste 4000
PeriodontistsDentistsCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
At David A Warner Inc, we are proud to provide a state-of-the-art facility for the highest quality dental care available. It is one of our top priorities to protect the well-being of our valued patien
4.Atlantic Dental Group
6716 Greenleaf Ave
OrthodontistsDental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
There's no better place to get dental implants than at Atlantic Dental. They really know how to make you feel at home in their office, and save you money and time as well.
5.Southern California Family Dentistry
14412 Whittier Blvd
Cosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryDentistsDental Hygienists
Dental exam with x-rays and cleaning, and two dental implants with abutments and crowns+1more
Pain free...They actually care about you! Very professional and friendly staff.
6.The Village Dental Center
6742 Greenleaf Ave Ste 300
Cosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
I'm a fairly new patient to this office. I had not been to a dentist in a long time. Dr. Leonov was my dentist. He is so nice. Very professional. All the staff are very friendly, explained all procedu
16234 Whittier Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
be careful... they charge without telling you. consultations are free by all dentist, but they charged my insurance 7 months later without letting me know.
Serving the Whittier area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.