Hillsview Dental Care
Serving the Whittier area. Local General Dentists.Call Us in Anaheim, CA.
1.Morrison Sharyl L DDS
16315 Whittier Blvd Ste 204
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr Sharyl L Morrison and the rest of the team at o
2.Kids Smiles Pediatric Dentistry
15634 Whittwood Ln
We accept Medi-Cal
3.Perez David DDS
6517 Greenleaf Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
General DentistryA dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluo
9209 Colima Rd
George Chakmakjian DDS has been serving the Whittier area for over 40 years. Dr. Chakmakijan accepts multiple insurance plans including Aetna, Dental Network of America and DenteMax. Please call Dr. C
5.May Valley Dental Center
11766 Valley Blvd
Dr. Ma May T. Naing, DDS *Open 7 Days a Week 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM *Medi-Cal (CHDP), Health Family, and Most Insurance Plans Accepted *Walk-In Patients Welcome *Sincere Patient Care AMENITY *Latest Techno
6.Heavenly Dental Smiles
8234 Painter Ave
This office provides great service. The front staff, assistants, and dentists are very friendly and knowledgeable, able to explain things to me in a way I could understand. They speak Spanish and Engl
7.Whittier Family Dental Ctr
12826 Philadelphia St
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Serving the Whittier area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future