1.Ruby Galarza, LMFT
8826 Ocean View Ave
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounselors-Licensed Professional
I am grateful for Ruby's help. She is very easy to talk to and gives great feedback. I would recommend Ruby to anyone that needs counseling.
2.Linda Goodman, IBCLC, RLC
Counseling ServicesPumps-RentingBreastfeeding Supplies & InformationEducational Services
3.Mission Court Child and Family Counseling
13033 Penn St Ste 400
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
I am a Bilingual (Spanish & English) Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. I see clients for child, adolescent, adult, couples and/or family therapy. I have established my practice as a safe, confid
4.RH Counseling Services
7336 Painter Ave
Court approved anger management provider.
6737 Bright Ave
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
6.Monte Greenspan LCSW
13112 Hadley St Ste 106a
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychotherapistsSocial Workers
7336 Painter Ave
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.