localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
1.T & M Landscape
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsLandscape ContractorsPower Washing
10% off Spring Cleanup with this coupon.+6more
Very good work Thank you !!!
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.Leahy Landscaping Inc.
56 Sanderson Ave
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Leahy Landscaping has an experience of more than 18 years in providing landscape design, maintenance, irrigation and construction and snow removal services to commercial, municipal and residential cus
4.Tony's Landscaping & Property Services
101 Cross St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsPressure Washing Equipment & Services
We do our utmost to satisfy your landscaping needs. Satisfaction Gauranteed
200 East St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Scapeway Gardeners has over 25 years of experience in landscaping business. We specialize in landscape construction, hardscapes and landscapes, sprinkler systems, irrigation systems, low voltage light
6.C.W. Jae Landscaping
91 Fairview Ln
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesRetaining WallsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
C.W. Jae Landscaping is a full service property maintenance landscape company servicing Plymouth County and surrounding towns. About the Owner: C. Wooster done landscaping and general home maintenance
7.Go OrganicServing the Whitman, MA area
FertilizersTree ServiceArboristsLandscaping & Lawn Services
HelloBusiness.com Discounts today LawnTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.