Call A Pro
Serving the Whitewood area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
4.Chadam's Auto Service-Sales-Towing
11386 US Highway 14A
Locks & LocksmithsTowingAuto Repair & ServiceUsed Car Dealers
These guys are honest, hard working and fair priced! They just towed our motorhome and did not rip us off! Thank you!
5.Harvey's Lock & Security Center
414 3rd St
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Harvey's Lock & Security provides complete locksmith services to homes, businesses and vehicles in the Rapid City, SD area. Since 1956, our team has handled lock outs and security needs for our custom
6.Genes Lock Shop
3345 E Colorado Blvd
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSafes & VaultsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
1114 Nellie St
Locksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.