1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
11035 N Michigan Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Triple S Tire of Indy Inc
4339 Whitelick Dr
3.Leffler Industrial Tire & Rbr
6145 Whitestown Pkwy
4.Leffler Industrial Tire & Rubber Track Inc
6145 S Indianapolis Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies More Info
531 N Rangeline Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
Tires Plus Total Car Care is your go-to, expert source for new tires for any car, truck or SUV. Our tire experts provide the experience and know-how to guide you through the maze of tires to find onesMore Nearby Locations »
6.Hamilton Auto And Tire Service
298 N 10th St
Tire DealersWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-EquipmentAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
I have just scheduled a front end alignment for a 2002 GMC Yukon. Alignments are scheduled in advance with a technician focused on that area of automotive servicing. The price is very competitive.That
15151 N Meridian St
Had 4 tires needed to be replaced due to wear. Plus they found nails and screws in wall of my tires. Kenny, Chuck and Scott thanks for all your great help. Price for four tires on 2016 Lexus RX was grMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.