Milano And Mazza Oral Surgery
1412 Sullivan Trl, Easton, PA, 18040 Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery
1.Advanced & Comfort Dentistry
3655 Municipal Dr
DentistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Stay away...I have had nothing but problems since I had two crowns put on when these dentist first opened. It was lousy work ..I was left with infections and gaps and holes between my teeth because of
1856 Airport Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
This place is great. Every single employee has been extremely polite and provided nothing short of excellent and timely service on both administrative and dental procedures.More Nearby Locations »
2180 Macarthur Rd Unit 15
I had no problem at all with them. As a matter of fact went to 2 dentist prior to them, hated both of them until I went to Dental Dreams. I had to get my entire top pulled and half of my bottoms pulle
4.James K Shearer DMD
636 5th St
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I've been going here for years and never had a bad experience. The staff is always friendly and the prices are more reasonable than most other dentists in the area. If you are searching for a great an
5.Emmaus Dental Care
324 Main St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
Here at Emmaus Dental Care, we provide quality dental care that you can trust for the entire family. Our goal is to fulfill all of your dental needs while making the experience as comfortable as possi
6.Timothy L Wright Dentistry - Timothy L Wright DDS
242 Main St
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
We are a Husband and Wife Team Looking forward to greeting you and taking care of all your families dental Needs in one Place. Accept most Major insurances, Call to find out if yours is. We are curren
7.Rodney M Dobrowolski, DMD
828 3rd St
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future