Animal Care Hospital
7775 E Main St, Reynoldsburg, OH, 43068
1.The Vet Clinic East
5101 Chatterton Rd
VeterinariansVeterinary Clinics & HospitalsPet ServicesPet Grooming
I have been going here with my furbabies for over 20 years. They are loving and caring and will help you to watch your pocketbook. Cindy at the front desk is fabulous!
2.Ohio Vet Dental Svc
1085 E Johnstown Rd
VeterinariansPet ServicesPet Specialty ServicesVeterinary Specialty Services
The Staff went above and beyond in addressing our concerns and making our Baxter comfortable. A+ all around.
3.Columbus Vet Center
30 Spruce St
Veterans & Military Organizations
4.Vet Tech Institute
2469 Stelzer Rd
Colleges & Universities
5.The Vet Clinic
5617 N High St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinarians
We've been taking our dogs (pet chow chows) to The Vet Clinic for 26-27(?) years as of 2013. Can't say enough great things about the staff and care. Friendly. Accommodating. Very caring. Knowledgable.
6.Osu Vet Hospital
601 Vernon L Tharp St
7.The Vet Clinic
5949 N High St
Veterinary Clinics & HospitalsVeterinariansPet Boarding & KennelsVeterinary Specialty Services
Serving the Whitehall area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Important phone numbers, especially those of the the veterinary clinic, the animal hospital or emergency clinic, and the poison control center
- A book detailing pet first-aid steps
- Copy of medical records
- Nylon leash
- Muzzle (only use if pet is not vomiting and has no difficulty breathing)
- Absorbent gauze
- Nonlatex disposable gloves
- Nail clippers
- Digital thermometer
- Sterile saline solution
- Hydrogen peroxide (to induce vomiting only at the recommendation of a veterinarian
- Milk of magnesia (to absorb poison only at the recommendation of a veterinarian)
- Medical records
- The type or brand of food the pet eats
- Medication (including flea, tick, and heartworm medication).
- Fresh stool sample
- Vomit sample
- Video of the pet engaging in abnormal behavior
- Substance the pet may have ingested