1.Gardner Funeral Home, Inc.
1270 N Main Ave
Funeral DirectorsFuneral Supplies & ServicesCrematoriesFuneral Planning
Please try reloading the page.
Chris lanz is a dump truck.him and all the other public pretenders who hand cases to McGill and kick.the man is worthless.shows up to trial and lets the DA present an obviously doctored photo.when asked why it was so different from ours this knucklehead says maybe its because his printer was running out of ink.wtf!? Really? The day of trial.anyway, dont expect jack from this joker but to be found guilty.hes a coward who wont fight for you whatsoever.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.