Serving the White Lake area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Commerce Urgent Care Walk-In Clinic
2900 Union Lake Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeUrgent Care
Commerce Urgent Care provides quality medical care for the entire family that means adult and pediatric care. At Commerce Urgent Care, we do all we can to see you as quickly as possible. As we like to
2.Advance Urgent Care & Walk In Clinic
11554 Highland Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Great place! A very helpful and very friendly staff! Quick, easy, and very professional. Would recommend.
3.Rochester Urgent Care Walk In Clinic
2915 Walton Blvd
4.St Joseph Mercy Oakland
320 Town Center Blvd Ste C-101
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
this is the only man to wear an ambulance driver told me to just try to drive myself to a real Hospital I ended up walking out after sitting without being seen by anyone just as the last guy said it's
340 Town Center Blvd
Medical ClinicsMedical Centers
6.Walmart - Pharmacy
9190 Highland Rd
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
7.Local Physical Therapy Ctr
9115 Huron Bluffs Dr
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the White Lake area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.