A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.White House Healthcare Inc
2871 Highway 31 W
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityResidential Care Facilities
2.Home Care Solutions
3025 Highway 31 W
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospices
3.Home Care Solutions
610 Highway 76
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
2823 Highway 31 W
Home Health Services
5.Preferred Care at Home
Home Health ServicesChild CareHome Health Care Equipment & SuppliesSitting Services
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
7.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
A friend is in one. I am trying to find her.
www.ComfortKeepers.com Non-Medical In-Home Senior Care.Schedule a Consult or Learn More.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.