Serving the White House area.
1.Twenty Four Seven Electric LLC
2812 Lebanon Pike
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting FixturesLighting Maintenance Service
Called for electrical problems. had an elelctrician to my door within 45 min. problem was fixed. quickly and for a great pricewill use them agaiin and recommend them to friends and familythanks guys f
2.Lin Dell Electric
ElectriciansAudio-Visual Creative ServicesLightning Protection EquipmentHome Improvements
Setting the Standard for Quality Electrical Repair and Installation Our electrical company is built on the commitment to our customers and the commitment to excellence in the electrical industry. We d
My rental company used Dr. electric. Been dealing with them for a month and a half over an issue. They said the issue was with the electric company, and it's been a month dealing with the electric c
4.Wolfe & Travis Electric Co
2001 Gladstone Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Fast and reliable service, I would highly recommend this company.And also their techs were really nice.
5.Twenty Four Seven Electric LLC
2812 Lebanon Pike
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
power back on all things in home savedincluding my sanity. Thanks LA for the 24/7 service
6.Current Electrical & Generator Srvc
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
2008 Pittway Dr
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Electricare came out to our house and installed under cabinet lighting in our kitchen and outside tree lights. I am not sure which one I love the most! They did a great job. I highly recommend them!
Hire Local Electricians
http://localpros247.com/contact-ele Call for Local ElectriciansQuality & Affordable Electricians.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.