1.White Bluff Car Care Inc
4302 Highway 70 E
Auto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAlternators & Generators-Automotive RepairingAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
Great people! Honest and quick. Fair priced here. I will continue to refer and talk great things about this place.
2.Dawson's Tire & Auto Repair
214 Pleasant View Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersAutomobile Salvage
Best group of ppl would rely on them to fix anything
3.Tires R US
316 Westview Rd
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceUsed Tire Dealers
4.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
5.Car-X Tire and Auto
Tire DealersMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairBrake Repair
Ecoscapes of cinti...honest..harworking...creative earth friendly..provided premo landscape care for CAR X BLUE..ASH..OHIO
6.Firestone Complete Auto Care
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.