1.White Bluff Car Care Inc
4302 Highway 70 E
Auto Repair & ServiceWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAlternators & Generators-Automotive RepairingAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
Great people! Honest and quick. Fair priced here. I will continue to refer and talk great things about this place.
2.Dawson's Tire & Auto Repair
214 Pleasant View Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire DealersAutomobile Salvage
Best group of ppl would rely on them to fix anything
3.Discount Used Tires
10324 Highway 46
I haven't had the chance to experience your business, but I will in the future. Was curious as to how much yall's tires are..I have bought anOlder car this summer.2001 Lincoln Town Car. 4 DOOR,wasn't
4.Underwood Tire & Repair
2202 Highway 48 N
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
Wow, what a quick job! I was on the road again in no time. Thanks!!
5.Walmart Tires & Auto Parts
175 Beasley Dr
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Took them an hour to figure out they could'nt change my oil.?
6.Oily Wrench Tire & Auto
8847 Ragsdale Dr
7.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1626 Highway 12 S
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.