Serving the White Bear Lake area. Residential Commercial AutomotiveCall now for a free quote More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I called Local Locksmith based on the reviews as well and they were great. The service was fast and the locksmith even gave me a small discount because I had multiple locks to change.
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Paul is so nice! He saved my ass today. I have no idea how did I lose my car key. Paul returned my call in 10min and showed up in 40min. He said if my key is inside of car. It will be $98 only which s
Locks & Locksmiths
I am well aware that the locksmith here is very good at what he does. That's the reason I tried this service. I am not disappointed.
4.American Locksmith Service Ramsey County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
5.Bloomington Security Solutions
9905 Lyndale Ave S
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control SystemsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Since 1964, we have been providing locksmith products and services to commercial businesses. Not only do we focus on your physical security needs but, we assess the life safety and ADA issues that red
6.Kat-Keys Safe & Lock Co.
249 7th St E
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults
My recommendation goes to these people! They are very professional and they offer service that has high quality. I am amazed.
7.Chris Amdahl Locksmith, Inc.
1940 Greeley St S Ste 130
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Chris Amdahl Locksmith, Inc., has been serving the St. Paul metro area for over 30 years assisting residential and commercial customers. We are equipped to handle a variety of situations and are alway
www.LocksmithNearYou.com 1155 Selby Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55104 24 Hour Friendly LocksmithCall for Immediate Service Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.