Serving the Whigham area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Personal Home Care By Betsy
429 Faircloth Rd
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
2.Knight Group Inc
382 Jowers Rd
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
3.Bainbridge Healthcare Inc
1155 W College St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
5.A Place For Mom
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly HomesNursing & Convalescent Homes
A friend is in one. I am trying to find her.
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesRetirement Communities
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
7.Morningside of AlbanyServing the Whigham, GA area
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPersonal Care Homes
Morningside Assisted Living of Albany is more than a place to live, it is a place for living! As an assisted living and Alzheimer's community, Morningside promotes maximum independence and dignity for
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.