Serving the Weymouth area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
47 Washington St
My experience with Dr. McGovern and her staff Anna, Brenda and Jessica have been wonderful. I have been going to this dentist for many years and would highly recommend her and the Comfort Dental stafMore Nearby Locations »
2.Weymouth Dental Associates
130 Broad St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
3.Colton Timothy S DDS
164 Washington St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists Referral & Information Service
I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth extracted this morning and I was up and moving around by noon. I was in and out of the office this morning in less than 45 minutes and have experienced much less pain tha
4.William Lee D.D.S Family Dental Care
383 Neponset Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Dr. Lee grew up in Chinatown, Boston. Graduated from Boston Latin School in 1969 and went to Brandeis University in Waltham until 1973. In 1977 graduated with his wife, June Warren Lee, from Georgetow
5.Family Dentistry - Richard F Struzziero DDS
575 Washington St Ste 1
DentistsEndodontistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Family Dentistry of Braintree is a tradition for personal dental care for over 60 years. Richard and Philip Struzziero are second generation family dentists serving the South Shore area from their con
6.Struzziero Philip A Dentist
575 Washington St
Dr. Philip A Struzziero offers general dentistry for patients of all ages such as cleanings, periodontic work, fillings and other preventative and restorative procedures. Whitening, veneers and other
45 Newport Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I have been going to aspen dental in quincy,ma for over five years. The service has always been excellent. At the front desk madalia is very helpful and kind. She is always willing to get you what youMore Nearby Locations »
Find Weymouth Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future