Lowitz & Meier
8712 Winton Rd, Cincinnati, OH, 45231 More Info
6218 Glenway Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Everyone there really cares. They're like a great big family and I always feel welcome every time I walk in. They explained everything that I needed, right down to which teeth had cavities, which on
9850 Colerain Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Top notch Dentists & Professional Staff/Employees. So friendly & never once did I feel they were looking "down" at me. They made me feel very content, comfortable & happy to se
3405 Harvey Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
148 Central Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
7668 Winton Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
148 Pavilion Pkwy
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
7.Aspen DentalServing the Westwood, OH area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/FindADentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.