Affordable Electrical Service
Stoughton, MA, 02072
1.New England Safety Systems
680 Richmond St
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Your home is more than the roof over your head. It represents stability, safety and security. As a family owned and operated company, we understand firsthand the desire to protect your business, home
2.Jason Theriault Electric
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome Improvements
After contacting a few electricians for updating a panel, Jason offered a competitive price. He worked on our service with knowledge and expertise while answering all questions we had. We highly reco
3.Waran Electrical Technologies
300 Glen Charlie Rd
ElectriciansFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
Visit our website
4.CircuitMan Electric Inc.
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsBuilding ContractorsAir Conditioning Service & Repair
" You provide outstanding service, from start to finish. We especially appreciated the thoughtful discussion and thorough evaluation before work began. Thank you!"
5.Quick Response Electric ServiceServing the Westport, MA area
ElectriciansElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Heating Equipment & SystemsWire & Cable-Electric
6.Bishop Electric CO
ElectriciansElectric SwitchboardsLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Bishop Electric CO has been a Family name in the Electrical Industry for 100 years. We offer maintenance contracts, Service upgrading, New Construction, Parking Lot Lighting, and Municipal lighting. W
7.Meserve Electric Inc
64 Grove St
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Meserve Electric Inc., a fourth generation family owned business, has been serving the Massachusetts North and South Shore's commercial, industrial, and residential needs since 1939. As your licensed
Electricians R Us
ElectricalContractorsNearYou.com Fast & Reliable Electrical Service.Call Us Now for an Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.