Leonard A. Weiss D.M.D.
Serving the Weston area. Local Dentistry Services.Call Us in Plantation Today.
1.Silver Lakes Treatment & Walk
302 NW 179th Ave
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesClinics
Florida Urgent Care Center is an organization with locations throughout South Florida. The organization offers treatment for nonlife threatening emergencies, such as lacerations, fractures, sore throa
2.Walk In Clinic
5430 W Sample Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
3.Boca Raton Walk-In Orthopedics
4705 N Federal Hwy
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic SurgeryClinicsOrthopedic AppliancesPhysicians & Surgeons
So wonderful to be able to walk right in & be seen right away by such kind,friendly staff & doctors!
Serving the Weston area. Experienced General Dentist.Call Us Today in Parkland, FL.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.