Leonard A. Weiss D.M.D.
Serving the Weston area. Local Dentistry Services.Call Us in Plantation Today.
1.Bayes, Stuart DMD
2300 N Commerce Pkwy
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryInsurancePeriodontists
$295 Worth of Dental Checkups+4more
I went in for a routine cleaning & they used some technology I've never seen before which identified cavities I did no know I had. They were incredibly friendly & would highly recommend them to anyone
2.Great Expressions Dental Centers Weston
4537 Weston Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryOrthodontistsPediatric Dentistry
Don't do it, it's all about the money for them, the cleaning lasted 10 min. and all they wanted to do is see how much they could make off me.More Nearby Locations »
3.Gittess, Robert A DDS
1625 N Commerce Pkwy
DentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
4.Heather G Hosseini, DDS
1040 Weston Rd Ste 225
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Hosseini and her staff are very professional and caring. I have had several visits to her office and every time I had good experience. I had broken tooth and when I called the office they booked m
2625 Executive Park Dr
6.Weston Dental Care
2645 Executive Park Dr
7.Elise E Bolski, DDS
1605 Town Center Cir Ste B
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Friedel for almost 20 years. Without question, he is the most gentle, thorough, and personable dentist we have ever gone to. We think the world of him and his s
Serving the Weston area. Experienced General Dentist.Call Us Today in Parkland, FL.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future