1.Warren Rose PA
1124 New Highway 52 E Ste 2
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Hope Family Health Services
12124 Highway 52 W Ste 5
Medical ClinicsNursesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysician Assistants
3.Westmoreland Care & Rehabilitation Center
1559 New Highway 52 E
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
Westmoreland Care & Rehabilitation Center is proud to provide care for our facility and community. Our nursing facility specializes in short-term, long-term, and outpatient therapies. Our ultimate goa
4.Cedar Grove Medical Associates LLCServing the Westmoreland, TN area
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsMedical Imaging Services
Visit our website
New Patients Welcome! X-Rays, Labs, Physicals, Chronic Disease, Weight Management, And More. We offer treatment of everything from cuts and rashes to chronic disease management and non emergency medic
5.Gallatin Women's Center
437 E Main St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, ObstetricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
My daughter and I have gone there for years under the care of Dr. Bennett. Dr. Bennett and Judy his nurse are fantastic. They really care about their patience and always treat us with the utmost care
6.GracePointe HealthcareServing the Westmoreland, TN area
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsOffice Buildings & ParksCommercial Real Estate
One routine office visit
I can only sing praises for Rob, Susan and all of the GracePointe family. My husband and I have gone through 2 major surgeries under the care and guidance of Rob. He is extremely thorough and profes
7.NorthCrest Medical Center
100 Northcrest Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHome Health ServicesMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
Northcrest has been great to my family ... it is a great feeling knowing that we do not have to drive 45 minutes and wait in Nashville traffic to recieve the care we need. The nurses are tremdous here
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.