1.Mow It All
10s264 Schoger Dr Ste 1
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding ContractorsConcrete Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services More InfoPREFERRED
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.MS Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Want a lush, green lawn that will make your neighbors jealous? MS Lawn Care of , is your premier choice for lawn care. We provide great year-round lawn services at affordable prices. At MS Lawn Care,
4.Miguel's Lawn Care
227 Vermont Ave
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
It's not always easy to keep your lawn beautiful. That's why there is Miguel's Lawn Care. You can be rest assured that you are dealing directly with us, and that we will bring the expertise and qualit
5.Green Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceMulches
Welcome to Green Lawn Care! We are a professional lawn care company that provides excellent lawn maintenance services to the residents of the Western Suburbs of Chicago. We take pride in quality lawn
6.D M G's Grass Cutting
D M G's Grass Cutting is your best bet for quality local area lawn service in Woodridge, Illinois. At D M G's we offer personalized, truly local, customer service that can't be matched anywhere else.
7.Avalanche Snowplowing & Landscaping
424 Prospect Ave
Snow Removal ServiceLawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree Service
Very time efficient on removing the snow from my driveway and very polite. Also hired this company to remove my trees and redo my landscaping needs.
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.