Call A Pro
Serving the Westminster area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
3.Strickland's Lock And Key
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeys
Visit our website
proudly serving the community for over 27 years. We are Certified Locksmiths with years of training to help with all of your Auto, Home, or Commercial needs. We are liscened and bonded and specialize
4.AAA Locksmiths And Alarm CompanyServing the Westminster, SC area
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults-Movers
AAA LOCKSMITHS AND ALARM COMPANY has been offering fast and dependable services at reasonable rates since we began in 1981. So, when security really matters to you, trust the professionals. We only em
203 Evans Dr
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
Not only did it take Fred a week and a half to actually call me back to schedule a date to come and make me a spare car key (which only took about 5 minutes), but he arrived over two hours late! He ma
6.Hendricks Safe & Lock Service Inc
2958 Old Greenville Hwy
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Serving Central, Clemson, Fair Play, Long Creek, Mountain Rest, Newry, Norris, Pendleton, Richland, Salem, Sandy Springs, Seneca, Tamassee, Townville, Walhalla, West Union, Westminster for lockouts an
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Westminster area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call us Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.