1.Blue Ridge Surgery Center
10630 Clemson Blvd Ste 200
2.Stephens County Hospital
163 Hospital Dr
HospitalsMedical ClinicsSurgery CentersEmergency Care Facilities
My mom was a patient at Stephens County Hospital several times last year and she received wonderful care from the ER, radiology, OR, ICU and the Surgical unit. The staff are thoughtful and treated her
3.TY Cobb Physicians Clinic
367 Clear Creek Pkwy
HospitalsSurgery CentersMedical CentersMedical Clinics
The ER staff has 3 male RN's around age 45-55 and a female RN (possibly age 45-55) that are very rude and disrespectful. Very poor rapport is displayed from these four employees towards patients, othe
4.Tata Loves You
Assists mother and her partner in preparing for and carrying out their plans for the birth of thier new little one.
5.Oconee Medical Center
298 Memorial Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.