Serving the Westlake Village area. Experienced & Skilled Electricians.Call Us Today in Canoga Park, CA.
1.Elite Contractors Inc
5917 Hesperia Ave
Bathtubs & Sinks-Repair & RefinishGarbage Disposal RepairWater Heater RepairPlumbing Engineers
8721 Santa Monica Blvd Ste 317
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
3.Elite Generators Inc.
9007 De Soto Ave
Generators-Electric-Service & RepairPropane & Natural GasGeneratorsElectric Generators
Elite Generators Inc. The Leading Generator Specialist serving all of Southern California. Specializing in generator installation, generator repair, generator maintenance service. Servicing Malibu, Ne
4.IEC Electric Contractors Inc
339 Lamp Post Cir
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
5.Electric Contractors Company
20205 Ventura Blvd
6.Electric Contractors Company
15433 Ventura Blvd
7.Cheap Electric Contractors Company
5638 Sepulveda Blvd
www.allphaseelect.com 1814 1/2 5th Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90019 Dependable Electrician Contractor.Since 1984. Call Now For A Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.