2628 Country Club Rd, Lake Charles, LA, 70605
1.Chaumont Darren W
4001 Louisiana Ave
Great experience! Office staff was very professional and courteous. I HATE going to the dentist but after this great visit I will be seeing them again in 6 months! I had no idea what was going on wi
2.Perry Daniel M DDS
4301 Lake St
Dr. Perry was very nice and talked with me so i could understand what was going on. He and his staff were professional and caring. I did not have to wait at all to be seen. He never hurt me and was
3.Manning Dental Associates
1910 Maplewood Dr
4.Sims, Michael DDS Dr
2805 Aster St
I have been going to dr sims for over nine years. He has always made me comfortable and given me options to fix teeth or pull. I have always hated going to the dentist. I will say that is not the issu
5.Lake Charles Oral & Facial Surgery LLC
1624 Wolf Cir
DentistsPhysicians & SurgeonsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Welcome to Lake Charles Oral and Facial Surgery LLC. We understand most people are apprehensive about visiting us, but you can rest assured we will make your visit as pleasant as possible. We pride ou
6.Oak Park Dental
1616 W McNeese St
I needed a bridge done. Saw coupon for Seniors 10% off dental work on the Internet. \r It was easy to print and cut, to take in. This was a great deal. \r \r I had already had another Bridge, whi
7.Bercier, Ted DDS
3212 Enterprise Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
A privately held company in Lake Charles, LA. Categorized under Dentists.
Serving the Westlake area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future