Teeters Windows & Remodeling
735 Cross Pointe Rd, Columbus, OH, 43230
5855 chandler ct
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceRoofing Contractors
Ask us about our Price Match Guarantee and the industry's best roofing warranty. Specializing in residential and commercial exteriors, Feazel offers high-value solutions for roofing, windows, siding,
2.Teeters Windows & Remodeling
735 Cross Pointe Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsWindows
Teeters Windows and Remodeling provides the best products and best service for your home remodeling project. We promise to make your buying experience stress free and refreshingly easy. We promise you
4200 Roberts Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationPatio BuildersHome Repair & MaintenanceVinyl Windows & Doors
Rosati Windows are quality made and they save on my energy costs. This company is professional, ethical, and affordable. Customer satisfaction is their #1 concern!
4.Glass Guru Of Central Ohio The
1010 Taylor Station Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationAutomobile Parts & SuppliesWindowsHome Repair & Maintenance
Glass Guru does a really nice job - I'm happy!
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & Replacement
$25 OFF any purchase of $250 or more on in-home glass service+2more
I Recently had windows replaced at my house(Such a stressfull process). I got quotes from a few places in and around the Springfield Illinois Area. I called the Glass Doctor. Saw some reviews, good aMore Nearby Locations »
6.Sears Home Improvements - Windows- Repair, Replacement & Installation
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & Maintenance
Sears Home Improvements is your trusted, long term partner. We’ve been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears Specialist f
7.Atlas Roof & Exteriors
7725 Harriott Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I called to see if Atlas could come out quickly as I noticed some damage to my roof. Clancy made it out in less than 24 hours and fixed the problem on the spot with a nominal fee. Also never tried
4200 Roberts Rd, Columbus, OH, 43228
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.