1.Columbus Health & Wellness Testing
5050 Pine Creek Dr Ste B
Medical ClinicsMedical LabsClinicsTesting Centers & Services
2.Central Ohio Comprehensive Foot Care
575 Copeland Mill Rd Ste 2F
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsOrthopedic Shoe DealersShoe StoresPhysicians & Surgeons
3.OhioHealth Sleep Services
7811 Flint Rd
Sleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentMedical ClinicsClinicsSurgery Centers
If you are having difficulties due to lack of sleep, we can help you. Come visit us.More Nearby Locations »
433 N Cleveland Ave
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
620 S Cleveland Ave
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Westerville, located inside CVS/pharmacy #3992 at 620 South Cleveland Avenue, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injuryMore Nearby Locations »
6.Ohio Health Care Assoc
55 Green Acres Dr
7.Wellness Health System Inc
383 W Main St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.