1769 Elmore St, Cincinnati, OH, 45223
1.Hensley Mike Plumbg IncServing the Western Hills, OH area
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
I called Mike Hensley Plumbing for Septic problems and they were out to my place that same day! Very reasonable priced as well. I highly recommend Mike Hensley Plumbing!!
2.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
4.Wilfert Electric CoServing the Western Hills, OH area
ElectriciansConstruction ConsultantsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding Contractors
Very good experience. Very professional and knowledgable. I had lots of damage in my backyard and they worked through it and got power back. Now we can enjoy the pool and gazebo - once the weather war
5.Morris Heating & CoolingServing the Western Hills, OH area
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsFurnaces-Heating
Thank you Morris Heating and Cooling! It was -11 degrees last night and they sent a technician out right away. I did pay an after hours charge but they had me fixed in 15 minutes, and even called back
6.Niesen Frank CoServing the Western Hills, OH area
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsFurnace Repair & CleaningHeating Contractors & Specialties
Heating services, plumbing services, AC services, electrical services, boiler repair
7.Osterwisch CoServing the Western Hills, OH area
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesPlumbers
Osterwisch Co in Silverton, OH is your Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning Contractors, Electric Contractors, and Heating Contractors. Osterwisch Co provides Furnace Cleaning, Furnace Repairs,
Serving the Western Hills area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.