Replacement Window Prices
FindYourWindows.com/Prices Find Home Window Prices By Zip.Compare Up To 4 Free Quotes Today!
90 95th Ave Apt 15
2.Renewal By Andersen
2029 New Hwy
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationWindowsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Renewal by Andersen did a great job in installing 7 of their windows. The windows look to be much stronger than the vinyl windows they replaced. Looking forward to the winter to see the difference in
3.Renewal By Andersen
2041 W Main St
Altering & Remodeling ContractorsHome ImprovementsWindowsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
Renewal by Andersen is the exclusive start-to-finish window replacement division of Andersen Corporation - the most recognized window brand in the U.S. We custom-make beautiful, energy-efficient windo
4.Beautiful Windows By Sal Anderson
79 Amsterdam Ave
5.Anderson Screens Inc
367 Southern Blvd
Door & Window Screens
6.Anderson Contracting Company of Long Island Inc
46 Pell Ter
General ContractorsElectriciansFire & Water Damage RestorationKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
7.Anderson Contracting Co
20 Skyline Dr
General ContractorsFire & Water Damage RestorationDisaster Recovery & ReliefDeck Builders
FREE In-Home Consultation
searshomeservices.com/improve Windows, Kitchen, Bath or SidingCall Now For Special Offer!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.