A Place For Mom
Serving the Westbrook area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Advantage Home Care
550 Forest Ave Ste 206
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health ServicesAdult Day Care Centers
Advantage Home Care In Portland, ME Serves Customers. We Specialize In Home Personal Care Services For The Elderly. We Are Proud To Have The Following Certifications And Affiliations - Licensed Person
2.South Portland Nursing Home Inc.
42 Anthoine St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Intermediate Care Facility
It is our mission at South Portland Nursing Home to provide a safe and comfortable facility that meets the needs of our elders when they can no longer be cared for at home. The South Portland Nursing
3.Rocky Hill Manor
511 Bridge St
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
4.Oceanview At Falmouth
20 Blueberry Ln
No Internet Heading AssignedAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Now is the time to make thebest decision of your life.Retirement should be the time of your life! At OceanView at Falmouth, you will truly have the opportunity to relax, smile and embrace the incredib
300 Spring St
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent Homes
The Springbrook Center is a health care facility that provides a range of medical services. It offers skilled nursing, discharge planning, case management and long-term care solutions. The center also
6.In Home Senior Svc Inc
23 Bridgton Rd Ste 8
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesSenior Citizens Services & Organizations
In-Home Senior Services, also known as IHSS, offers a range of residential care solutions for senior citizens. The organization provides a variety of daily living activities, such as bed mobility, tra
7.Mas Home Care Of Maine
21 Saco St
Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.