Givens, Christina B DDS
200 NE Central Ave, Amite, LA, 70422
1.Nola Dental Care
307 Tchoupitoulas St
I've been going to dr jolly since 2010. She is thorough and very nice. The staff is great and I look forward to my visits twice a year.
2.Mid City Smiles
3625 Canal St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
This was my dentist downtown and now he moved to Mi-City. The office is beautiful and his staff is great!
3.New Orleans Dental Center
1901 Manhattan Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
DON'T GO HERE! YOU'LL SAVE YOURSELF A TON OF MONEY AND GRIEF! Every time I go, they have yet another issue with billing. They tell me before a procedure that my total cost is going to be $30 then afte
4.Barnett Morris G DDS
305 Gretna Blvd
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Carlisle William DR
2665 Barataria Blvd
Everyone is very nice. Would highly recommend
6.Barataria Dental Clinic
2272 Barataria Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
2316 Metairie Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
After having a less that awesome experience at another dental office a year and a half ago, I found this dental office from a Google search. Dr. Sherwood was awesome and answered all my questions. T
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future