3368 S Skyhawk View Cir
West Valley City,UT
2.Larry's Lawn & Services
3300 S Redwood Rd
West Valley City,UT
Lawn MaintenanceHome ImprovementsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesMasonry Contractors
We had a bid and talked over price and all work to be done. we had 320 ft of fence and 3 gates installed. we also had our yard redesigned and had a new sprinkler system installed. new sod , weed fiber
2900 S 400 W
Salt Lake City,UT
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSod & Sodding Service More InfoPREFERRED
4.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
5.MD Property Services Inc
947 S 500 E Ste 210
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
MD Property Services, Inc. is a full-service landscape construction and maintenance company that has served Utah residences, corporations, HOAs and multi-family residences for over 24 years. We are co
6.Huskie'z Landscaping, Inc.
Lawn MaintenanceVinyl FencesLandscaping & Lawn ServicesConcrete Contractors
We are a licensed and insured full service landscaping company that provides the following services to residential and commercial properties. Beginning with on-site evaluation, we will create a visual
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.