1.Caring Health Center Inc
1049 Main St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
2.Caring Health Center Inc
532 Sumner Ave
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
3.Caring Health Center
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Health Care Resource Centers
628 Center St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth & Welfare ClinicsAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
5.Ring Health Care Centers
26 Ridgewood Ter
6.Add Life Health Care Inc
425 Union St
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Pioneer Health Care Inc
1252 Elm St
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.