A Place For Mom
Serving the West Plains area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.West Vue, Inc.
210 Davis Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
West Vue, Inc offers living solutions for Seniors for all stages: Nursing Home, Assisted Living, Independent Living and Senior Apartments. Our Mission To reach out to the elderly in need... Offering d
2.Brookehaven Health Care
1410 N Kentucky Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesHomes-Institutional & AgedPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
Based in West Plains, Mo., Willow Health Care Inc. is a nonprofit organization providing health care services. It offers general and specialized services, such as long term nursing, post-acute care, r
3.Newtons Residential Care of West Plains
309 Locust St
Nursing & Convalescent Homes
4.West Vue Rehabilitation & Nursing Center
210 Davis Dr
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent Homes
The West Vue Nursing Center is one of the leading, nonprofit providers of long-term care services in south-central Missouri. It is a full-service, Christian nursing home that offers physical, occupati
5.Ozark Independent Living
109 Aid Ave
Assisted Living FacilitiesHome Health ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesNurses-Home Services
Ozark Independent Living, located in West Plains, Mo., is an independent living center for persons with disabilities. It is a nonprofit center that receives grants from the Department of Elementary an
6.Riverways Of Ozarks Medical Center
114 E Main St
Home Health ServicesHospicesNurses-Home Services
Riverways Support Services provides offers homemaking and personal, respite and in-home companion care solutions. It is a part of the Ozarks Medical Center, also known as OMC, which is a 114-plus-bed,
7.West Plains Senior Housing
1270 Lambert Ln
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
Assisted Living Costs
www.Caring.com/Assisted_Living 12+ Facilities Near You.Compare Pictures, Pricing, Options.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.