United Water Restoration Group
Serving the West Palm Beach area.
1.Paul Davis Restoration And Remodeling
2781 Vista Pkwy
West Palm Beach,FL
Water Damage RestorationMold Testing & ConsultingBuilding ContractorsFire & Water Damage Restoration
Why Call Paul? 24/7 Emergency Response, Customer Contact within 30 Minutes
2.Rapid-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
605 Belvedere Rd Ste 19
West Palm Beach,FL
Water Damage RestorationSeptic Tank & System CleaningSewer Cleaners & RepairersPlumbing, Drains & Sewer Consultants
Rapid-Rooter Keeping your home or business running smoothly is our business. If you have a plumbing problem, you can count on the professionals of Rapid-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service in West Palm BeMore Nearby Locations »
3.United Water Restoration Group
Water Damage RestorationMold Testing & ConsultingDisaster Recovery & ReliefCarpet & Rug Cleaners
You'll never know what a home emergency is until you experience it. For those who have experienced flooding in their home from water heater breakage, it's really devastating because of the damage it
4.All Perils Flood Fire Mold Restorations, LLC
9218 Whippoorwill Trl
Water Damage RestorationBuilding Restoration & PreservationWater Damage Emergency ServiceMold Remediation
Randy smith was my fiancee he passed away may 12.well the minute mr runnels found iut he was in the hospital and just suffered a stroke.he came to my house and took the trailer with his tools and equi
5.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
6.United Water Restoration Group
Water Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceMold RemediationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
We’re a full-service restoration company specialized in Water Damage, Flood, Fire, Storm, Sewage and Mold remediation. We have over 14 years of experience in this industry and have helped thousands of
7.Man Of Steam Inc.
3878 Tucks Rd
Water Damage RestorationCommercial & Industrial Steam CleaningFire & Water Damage RestorationCleaning Contractors
We have been in business and serving the South Florida area for the past thirty years. We are a family owned and operated business. Patrick Robinson, founder, owner/operator and president brings exper
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain
Serving the West Palm Beach area. West Palm Beach's Plumbing ExpertsAvailable 24/7 - Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.