Serving the West Palm Beach area. Call Our Free 24/7 HelplineOver 45,000 People Have Been Helped
1.Nuvista Living At Wellington Green
10330 Nuvista Ave
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesRehabilitation Services
Prompt, professional, pleasant. Quality technical know how and experience. Patient explaining 'what' & 'how'. Available for assistance whenever. Techno Living says it best!
2.Nuvista Healthcare Investors
2979 Pga Blvd
Palm Beach Gardens,FL
Health & Welfare Clinics
National Treatment Network
Serving the West Palm Beach area. Need Drug/Alcohol RehabilitationMust Have Insurance!-Inpatient Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.