Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
Serving the West New York area. Local General Dentistry Office.Call Us Today in Westfield, NJ.
1.Hall Lonnie DDS
329 60th St
West New York,NJ
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
At Hall Lonnie DDS, we believe that every kid deserves a friendly pediatric dentist. We pride ourselves on offering best practices focused on prevention, early detection, advanced, precise, and safe t
2.Gary Weitz DENTAL
4015 Palisade Ave Ste A
A beautiful, straight healthy smile can be yours no matter what your age. Or if you suffer from the painful jaw disorder called TMJ Syndrome, we can help you feel better fast with the latest therapies
3.David Jin D D S
1315 Anderson Ave
We like to welcome you to our neighborhood. As you will experience, Fort Lee is a very pleasant neighborhood with excellent municipal services.We understand that oral health is an important part of yo
4.Dr. Peter Liloia DDS
392 Washington Ave
General Dentist offering: check-ups, teeth cleaning, roots canals, extractions and work with removable dentures. We accept Cash or Check which is due at the time of the visit. Hours of operation are a
5.iSmile - Dr Jeffrey R. Shapiro DDS,PC & Dr Glenn J. Chiarello, DDS
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryPeriodontists
I have been seeing Dr. Shapiro for almost 5 years now. First, the office -- the office is very clean. Brand new with the most current technology. They have TVs at each chair that make the time fly
6.Sassan Rastegar DDS
340 Madison Ave Rm 4b
It's ridiculously hard to get into a dentist in NYC, and even harder to find an amazing, talented group of dental professionals. Dr. Rastegar and his staff are wonderful. I've been really happy with m
7.Sassan Rastegar DDS
340 Madison Ave Rm 4b
Sassan Rastegar DDS your business is very best but I think you need one more to get your business show on world wide is WEBSITE if you want I can provide you whole website Domain+Hosting only 100$ con
Serving the West New York area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future