Serving the West Linn area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.McLoughlin Dental Care
16230 SE Mcloughlin Blvd
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
I have been a patient since 1993. Before Dr Nimz I was terrified of going to the dentist. Fist of all he has never hurt me. He makes sure I am comfortable and tells me everything he is going to do.
2.Emergency Dentist Milwaukie-Clackamas, Sunrise Dental
18807 SE McLoughlin Blvd
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPediatric Dentistry
3.Advance Dental Arts Center
1554 Garden St Ste 104
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Frank K Sioda DMD PC
18676 Willamette Dr Ste 202
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
5.West Linn Family Dental
1830 Blankenship Rd Ste 225
West Linn Family dental, home of Dr. Calderon and his staff. Caring for teeth of all ages is our specialty. We specialize in cosmetic, general, family and pediatric dentistry. We offers all aspects of
6.Michael C Hazel, DMD
18607 Willamette Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
My wife has been a patient of Dr. Hazel's for years and suggested I see him as well when moving into the area. For myself he and his staff have been wonderful. I can vouch for his community involvem
22400 Salamo Rd
For great dental care and a healthy smile, you have come to the right place! When you visit Dr. Westover's Dental office in West Linn Oregon, your smile is our top priority. Dr. Westover and his staff
Find West Linn Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future