North Haven Dental
17 Broadway, North Haven, CT, 06473
622 Savin Ave
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Clinics
The office staff at Ryan Dental are professional, efficient, and friendly. I have nothing but great things to say.
354 Saw Mill Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
Been going to Aspen Dental in Meriden for a few months now. The office manager, Justin, did a great job the first time I visited to show me the best rate and the best way to pay back the company forMore Nearby Locations »
3.West Haven Dental Care
640 Savin Ave
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I've been to a few dentists in the area and this was definitely my favorite. I'd recommend them for sure.
4.West Shore Family Dental Llc
141 Captain Thomas Blvd
5.Ruby R Dr
1000 Boston Post Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Brete D Moran DMD
5 S Main St
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
He's in practice for over 20 years, and is a sensitive caring individual as well as an effective dynamic professional. Dr. Moran is a fun loving family man who knows how to work hardily and play might
7.Rauch Dental Associates
91 Cherry St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
The convenient location, state-of-the-art sterilization procedures and superior dental care has earned The Milford Dentist respect from colleagues across the country. Call to schedule your appointment
Wallingford Dental Associates
205 N Main St, Wallingford, CT, 06492
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future